An orthopedic care navigator is a specially trained, registered nurse who provides expert clinical assistance and support to AdventHealth patients. Care navigation is a confidential and complimentary service available to every orthopedic patient.
Our orthopedic care navigators will ensure you receive the care you need when you need it and serve as your advocate during your orthopedic health journey. They will guide your postoperative recovery and provide these services tailored to your individual needs:
- Serve as the clinical liaison between you and your health care team
- Act as a patient advocate through the surgical process and hospitalization
- Coordinate the pre-surgical joint replacement class
- Assist in creating a customized care plan
- Oversee the entire care process to help answer questions and ease patient concerns after surgery